Not all those who wander are lost,

Thnx pik, dat bakkie komt er toch echt nog een keer van! Beloofd ! Goed om te zien dat je er ook nog bent hier. Be safe en bless

2 Likes

Gosh, wow, lots of love, i think maybe I remember lots of your posts over the years and a big operation last I kind of saw of you?..lots of virtual hugs to you, thankyou for coming back to TS and sharing. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

That is remembered verry good , operation 10&11 ahead but there must be a plan for me in the future so i keep my head up.

Bless

3 Likes

Oh sweet Joost :hugs: That is a lot. Iā€™m so glad youā€™ve found your way back here. You know we will be here for you through this surgery too. My heart is just in pieces. I hope you see how strong and incredible you are.

2 Likes

Glad you are here, lots you have gone through and much ahead. The support is here for you as you go through all you have to. Support and love. My hope for you, my prayer for you, is a complete recoveryā€¦ I am glad you are where you can get the good care. You have places to go! One day at a time xoxo

2 Likes

And Itā€™s gonna be great some Day !!

5 Likes

Great to hear from you my friend.

1 Like

Again, great to hear from you. Always enjoyed our communications. Happy youā€™ve found your strength again after so much suffering. I also fell into a dark place n was ready to give up after dealing with loss of control, physically mentally n financially. But month ago awoke n decided life is worth it whatever happens. Iā€™ll share more details at a later time. Just thankful to be back n now seeing you on here makes it even better. Wishing you all the best with your recovery n upcoming procedure. Looking forward to sharing successes .

3 Likes

Hi sweetie!! Iā€™m so happy to see you back, but sorry to hear of your surgeriesā€¦ Man, did I/we miss you here~!
So happy that Nala is giving you love, Iā€™ll catch up with you later, just got to work. Big hugs!!!

2 Likes

Yay !!! Glad to get back in touch with you.

Big hug and bless

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re back. I wish you all the best in your surgeries. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello dear forum people,
An update from this Thursday morningā€¦
Tomorrow another visit to the hospital is planned.
First off the old plaster, then a visit to the plastic surgeon to look at the nerve and tendon damage and then again to the plaster room for a smaller piece of plaster with which I can hopefully wash my left armpit properly :zipper_mouth_face:
The beauty of the last few days is that Iā€™ve found that Iā€™ve discovered a piece of faith I didnā€™t know was in me before, I dare to believe gently and a happy future And have opened my heart to the experience And experiencing the good and beautiful that this world has to offer instead of lingering in the dark and obscure in which I have been lost for so long. It is also a blessing that I have found my way back to the talking sober forum. The old and new acquaintances, distant friends who are still close, the support, the heart is put under the belt and you are encouraged to continue on the path you have taken. I therefore hope that in my own way I can once again inspire, help and/or be a listening ear or with a simple message assist those who feel called to do so in what he or she is going through. Recognizing or asking for help is one of the hardest things Iā€™ve experienced in my life, yet I notice now that Iā€™ve made the step back to this forum that I immediately feel like a fish in water again, somewhere feeling of being loved, being seen, experiencing warmth and help which has always been a frightening feeling for me. I want to thank everyone who has assisted me over the years, whoever fits the shoe put it onā€¦ But also the people I may not have spoken to personally or personally Ken are just as important here. I am still tied to speech to text messaging due to the existing injury so forgive me for missing some commas spaces exclamation marks at signs hashtags apostrophes and other punctuation marks and marks. :wink: Menno, beth, lulu, paul, Kate, Maartje, Jan, christel, JimmieG, Lisa and all the other lovely people who give me so much support, to many names to mention.
I am so very grateful to you. I have never been very religious other than the fact that I believe in angels and spiritual guidance but still I feel that there is more between heaven and earth that I know and can know. Everything will have a reason and all my feelings of fear, loneliness, anger, resentment, sadness and many more negative influences I see slowly wash away in an ocean where there is a small island with the name of this forum. This morning I voluntarily took a check to see what was or was not present in my body in substances and resources, I can now state scientifically substantiated that I am completely clean of everything I went out with in the past lesser period . I already knew it for myself, but I still list the result evidence to be reminded in this way of the steps I am taking. For now Iā€™ll leave it at that and Iā€™ll do my daily checks and link this story as a link below. With love and thanks for everyone, I wish you all a sober and healthy day. After all, we are already musketeersā€¦ One for all and all for one.

With love and God bless,
Just for today

Listen this beautifull song

9 Likes

The addict

Alone he sits in his prison that has no walls, there are no locks yet he holds all the keys and canā€™t escape, there is one window but all he sees is the darkness,He is offered three meals a day but his hunger will never be satisfied, Strangely he is happy here with his endless supply of nothingness, a stomach full of self pity and a mind full of self loathing keeps him going for one more day.
There are visitors who he refuses to let visit, there names are Hope and faith, if only he would let them enter. Happiness and redemption wait outside his cell with an open hand but he will not take this step. This is where he stays unless he letā€™s a power in, a power capable of tearing down all invisible walls and drags him kicking and screaming back to a new reality one day at a time.

14 Likes

Wow!!! Did you write this? Then publish!!!
You had me straight in the heart with the first sentence of the post above. Really beautiful , I think I will print this out and read it Everyday.
Thanks for this incouragement and words of wisdom.

With kind regards and love bless you

6 Likes

I know you like this sort of thing so I wrote it just for you my friend :+1:

4 Likes

Glad to see you. Sorry to hear about your struggles. Rooting for you.

2 Likes

:100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100:!!!

1 Like

Hey there! Great to be in touch again
Have a good one and thnx.

Bless

2 Likes

Today itā€™s gonna be pink

Today we went to the hospital in Dordrecht, South Holland, The Netherlands.
The original plaster, black, with the reason that I was also in a pretty black period, is gone. Sawing off a complete plaster arm with a Dremel seems scarier than it is, but in the end it itch a bit and I could actually laugh about it. The plastic surgeon looked at the nerve function of the damaged nerve and tendon. I got a new cast because it makes the PC heal better and the nerve damage in my hand is difficult to repair and in most cases never 100% and almost always in cases like mine not. This means the loss of feeling and part of my hand, but this is not very serious, actually I want to go with all of them. Then back to the plaster room. And as promised, the color of the day is pink. I was referred to a physiotherapist and will have to do a lot of exercises, but the wound I could finally see was smaller than I thought. A square of 4 by 3 cm aboutā€¦ The stitches are out and I now have a removable plaster and thatā€™s nice just two weeks stinking like an otter I can wash my left armpit in a decent way again :wink::sunglasses: and thatā€™s it again one day further in the trajectory of being sober and I am proud of myself with the things I see, the things I experience, and the things in which I make steps forward and can see that I have found a piece of peace that I had previously never got to know my life.
Below I will share the graphical part of the post with you, donā€™t worry, itā€™s all not too bad. We are moving forward in good spirits to the next operation and I will keep you all informed. My day is good and I hope yours is too.

With love and God bless.

7 Likes

While Iā€™m actually still very disappointed with my opioid relapse, I think I can be quite proud of the rest of my stats. It is not easy for a while and the future is uncertain, but one thing is clear, there is no future in life that is not sober.

Experiences from the past, todayā€™s catchphrases, currently my pores are sweatingā€¦ Iā€™m not omniscient, still forgetting what it means when you count on speaking the lies that hide in preaching being under the influence and distorting the truth .
I feel strong, and lacking nothing I am becoming less and less pale. Itā€™s a beautiful day of and an even more beautiful week.

Ervaringen uit het verleden spreken de slogans van vandaag, momenteel zwetend uit mijn poriĆ«nā€¦ Ik ben niet alwetend,
nog steeds niet vergetend wat het betekent als je erop rekent om de leugens te blijven spreken die schuilgaan in de preken van onder invloed zijn en de waarheid verdraaien, narigheden zaaidende belevenissen te kweken en zonder geweten het opkomende goeds aldoor maar wegā€¦maaide.
Ik voel me sterk, word steeds minder bleek. Het is een mooie dag van en een nog mooiere week.

WooooopWhoooop

8 Likes