Sober selfies

I need to drive out there before I leave.

1 Like

20 Likes

Such a goof ball, I love it!

1 Like

New hobby!

27 Likes

Almost 3 months sober. Spending it at the tractor pulls with my son and wife(who took the picture) Love the excitement on his face!

23 Likes

ā€˜FULLLLL PULLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!ā€™ haha

2 Likes

Weā€™ll be headed to some truck pulls tonight. Hopefully my daughter will like that better than the tractor pulls- she didnā€™t find that too exciting.

Little man looks like heā€™s having a blast! So cute!

1 Like

@BondJaneBond would approve.

She would indeed :grin:

2 Likes

How, how, how is your hair so beautiful and shiney? Gorgeous!

1 Like

Awwww well arenā€™t you incredibly sweet, thank you! No idea, would you believe I never set foot in a salonā€¦ I cut it & color it myself :woman_shrugging:t3::see_no_evil: itā€™s probably surprising I have any hair left, lol

1 Like

Too much Animal Kingdomā€¦ must sleep more lol

12 Likes

Haha, now all I see is the wittle weenie mustache! The beard always overwhelmed it in my mind before, but now all I see is the stache.

2 Likes

Spending day 427 on Killington mountain in Vermont

scary ride up :smile:

16 Likes

Avert thine eyes from my feeble stache! Lol. Heā€™s just a lil feller trying to make his way in this world.

1 Like

Top pic Iā€™m hungover I can tell because my eyes would turn a glossy grey. Fast forward to earlier today 404 days sober. God may I never stop being grateful for the little things that are all around me in my life.

23 Likes

Those freckles!!:heart:

When he was real little I told freckles were where angles kissed you. That what I was told when I was little.

3 Likes

Gotta love Snapchat

Happy Friday. Donā€™t want to be at work, already have 2 of my kids at home with the wife, but since Iā€™m here Iā€™ll do it.

13 Likes