Where my cat people? (Part 1)

Just curious, who else is a cat person out there?

101 Likes

Hello!! :smiley_cat: I have lived with cats all my life…many cats…always lived with at least one.

My familiar, Mrs. Peepers, was with me for almost 20 years…she was the best of the best. I got her as a kitten and she slept in a tissue box in my bed at first. :heart:

Right now we live with Clifford

And Sassy

Her nickname is Slashy. Also Princess Sparkle Toes.

40 Likes

I love them

3 Likes

This is Fezzik! (Named after Andre The Giant’s character in The Princess Bride :blush:)

46 Likes

Oh a kitten!!! :heart: Must not look anymore…must stay strong…

15 Likes

Just over 2 months old :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want a new kitten so bad! My 16 yo old ladies would not approve tho!

4 Likes

Cat people? :heart_eyes_cat: I’m in.
I actually thought I WAS the cat person here. It might be hard to find new ones but I’ll try.
Trying to get a workout in with Alice on my reformer.

Trying to avoid a right cross from Maverick

Beatrix showing off her legs.

And my namesake Daisy Catner

31 Likes

5 Likes

The are just fabulous!!

2 Likes

Didn’t know you were a cat person too. Never seen you post any cat pics. Clifford and Sassy. Your namesake too? Beautiful cats you got there.
They’re like potato chips. And the way I drink. :scream: Never can have just one :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Yes, my name comes from my kitty, cuz she rocks! And yeah, I don’t post pics much of myself, nor cats or family. Not my style. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

I’ve posted this before but thought it would be fun to post it again here.

25 Likes

I love it! Clifford approves!

1 Like

I didn’t choose the cat life.

The cat life chose me.

36 Likes

30 Likes

You don’t say !

25 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2: right here!! I looooove cats!! My parents had four cats altogether during their lifetime, (my Mum is still alive, but she has Alzheimer’s and lives in a care home). I can’t have a cat at the moment, ‘cos I’m not home that much, so I find that it wouldn’t be fair to the cat, but I’m loving all the cat pics here!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

27 Likes

Hi, cat people here :blush:

I love watching them sleeping in the autumn sun. It’s like meditation :sparkling_heart:

27 Likes