Zoom AA meeting

Hi everyone i hope all are good and well today :slightly_smiling_face:
I just wanted to share the online zoom AA meeting code that is 24hours 7 days a week incase any one struggling did not know it exists.

The code is : 2923712604

No password needed.

Thanks

20 Likes

You can just join and listen to others and if you want to speak there is a button you press to raise your hand.

So for newcomers you can just listen to others and get comfortable.

My first month i lived in this room, fell asleep to it and woke to it too.

I hope it helps.

5 Likes

This is awesome thx!

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea it existed.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much ! I’m struggling really needed this !

1 Like

What’s the link ?

1 Like

On zoom app
The code is : 2923712604

No password needed.

Theres also another post above with other information and codes for other meetings :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, guys for the info. They sound like great meetings. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

2 Likes

Hey I’m just looking at your message about zoom AA meetings… how do I join in on that ?

1 Like

Not my post, but I believe if you’ve got the Zoom program on computer or app on your phone you just put that code in and you can join the meeting. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I just tried it and it works. Click on the join button, then where it asks for “Meeting ID” you input that code number and join the meeting! :+1:t3: Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, just had a quick look. Is there anyway to save the number as a favorite to zoom as I’ll forget that number and I’m not the most organised of people at the moment…

1 Like

I need to do one of those meetings today. Can you please give me more information.

3 Likes

Hi did you manage to find the meeting details ?

Just bringing this post up for anyone who wants to add meetings for the newcomers :slightly_smiling_face:
And so the newcomers know they exist.

1 Like