4 years because of change

Fuck yeah Scott!

Life is easier and more fulfilling when I’m not trying to run it.

Congrats brohym

4 Likes

You are a huge part of this. When I first got here, you asked me about AA. Like many others, I stated it wasn’t for me. Unlike so many others, you didnt circle the wagons and try to convince me I was wrong. You did two things that I try to do. 1) you told your story, void of your AA involvment and 2) gave me suggestions that helped keep me sober. Those 2 things kept me sober for 89 days. At which point, my brain could then process that I needed something more.

I will always be thankful for you.

9 Likes

Well that made my day man.

Always glad when I can help a fellow traveler get onto their path.

7 Likes

Congrats to you, @Thirdmonkey! I am truly blessed to be in this journey with you.

1 Like

Thank you. Whenever you have time, or whatever you can share, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Congratulations Scott proud of you sir.

1 Like

Way to work it, Scott! Oh, be wary of big gray boats, they never pull into port when you want them to.

So happy for you and your days-years-life! Hugs and another great coin a cometh.

1 Like

Big congrats to you! Celebrate and Keep your Quit!

1 Like

Here are a few.

4 Likes

Congrats Scott! And thanks for all you do here!

1 Like

Just a quick thankyou to everyone. While it only took me to waste decades down a bottle…it takes 100s of sober friends to get sober, maintain being sober, and enhance sobriety. Everyone of you made today possible

Get to put this in my pocket today

10 Likes

Happy congratulations on your 4th soberversary @Thirdmonkey !!! I’m happy for you :hugs::confetti_ball::kite::bouquet::sunflower::balloon::ice_cream::custard::cupcake::cake::pie::coffee:🫖 :milk_glass: 🧋 :beverage_box: :rainbow:

1 Like

Thank you so very much. I have saved your words so that I can refer to them all the time. I appreciate you being willing to share what you have done.

2 Likes

We are all here to help!

1 Like

1 Like