3 day's sober

I never felt like I had a problem. I watched myself ruin so much for myself and others. I want to be sober. I want to be better. I’m just not sure how. Day 3.

9 Likes

Welcome. I found reading about my doc (alcohol) helped me. “Alcohol Explained” by William Porter helped really clarify what I guess I always suspected and helps me with any future desire to drink. Reading about other people’s paths on here is good too.
There are plenty of resources on here which I’m sure will be recommended to you.
Good luck with your journey and congratulations on your 3 days, that’s a great start. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Amanda, I’m so happy you’re here. You’ll find many resources in the community that will help you to take back control of your life. I’m going to list a couple links to get you started. Ask for help when you need it, because there’s always someone here for you. Sending you strength and love. :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Very glad to meet you here Amanda. Day 3 already lady, that’s worth a big deal and says to me you can do the next one too. Just do it one day at a time. Learn a bit each and every day. Hanging out here certainly is a good help. So much help and knowledge here. And you’re not alone. We’re together on our roads towards better lives. That for me probably has been the biggest help, knowing I’m not alone. Together we can do this. And the more the better. Welcome and all success to you Amanda!

3 Likes