Friday night - what's up

Still going strong!

Cute! I love those. They work just fine.

Yes! Wow, like 5:30 you are just waking up? Or 5:30 you’ve been up all night? Lol. My family goes to sleep around 8:30/9 and I used to just drink until I couldn’t. Now i just stay up anyway. Some habits die hard!

I’m not a permanent night owl, but these days I am going to bed between 3:30-5:30 AM, I may as well move to Japan instead of getting my sleep back on schedule haha

Up all night unfortunately.

Wow, I’m not the only one then…we need a night owl thread :slight_smile:

Sounds like a plan!

Even 5:30 is a bit late for me… I’m only on day 30, so maybe it’ll improve over time

Woke up half hour ago with a stinking headache it’s 04.30 in the uk

Ugh, sorry Geo! Get some coffee in ya?

I am on day 68 but a lifetime insomniac and type 2 bipolar. Nothing works.

Generally, days 1-10, I am up until 1:30-ish. I have done those digits way too many times. I back up to about 10:30 when my brain starts cleaning out. Right now, I am tired. I know if I go in to bed, I will be wide awake.

:joy::joy::joy: I may well do that. Got work this morning.

I hear ya…do you have to wake up early as well?

I can pour another cup for whoever, I just made some!

Now your just tempting me!

Tim’s for everyone! :coffee:

Yum! I’m on my favorite tea. My brother said I should look up the ingredients to see if there’s toxicity to drinking too much of it. I drink it all damn night, but no caffeine in it

I don’t have to wake up at a particular time. Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep forever and all the pain ends.

I am known for drinking litres of green tea daily when I’m not drinking coffee. Habit I picked up in psych ICU of all places hah