Friday Thread #3

Thank - you @JazzyS !! I got a big test next Tuesday hopefully I pass it.

2 Likes

i know you are studying hard - that will get you good results!
R (2)

2 Likes

Hows studying going? @Drew95

2 Likes

Itā€™s good @Cjp , Iā€™ve learned a lot and Iā€™m finally starting to remember a lot of stuff that I couldnā€™t earlier this week , ha ha it paid off !!!

Iā€™m finally winding down, just finished my dinner & now Iā€™m gonna play some Diablo II

7 Likes

Time for some entertainment before bed ! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::yawning_face::yawning_face:
Happy friday everyone , itā€™s 11:11 where I amā€¦make a wish haha

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Definitely worthy of posting here :point_down:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Welcome to another sober friday folks!!!

What are you doing today?

I am :kiss::dancer::dizzy: Me brave, me survived my first professional dental hygiene :muscle::clap::+1:
For the rest of the day I will be celebrating overcoming my anxiety, crying a little of relief and faking adulting :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

12 Likes

Home after a day of listening to final presentations, speaking tests, etc. My Friday night will be reading a book I got from the library, and eating a parfait that my daughter likes to make. :ice_cream:

12 Likes

Happy Friday!!! Yup another sober weekā€¦today marks 7 months af. No plans. Hope everyone has a wonderful day :blush: :heart:
happy-friday-gif-1

11 Likes

Dinner looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks @WilliamBloke
My dinner from last night as wellā€¦ had to use up the remaining of my gems haha.

1 Like

@Misokatsu itā€™s only 11 am where I am right now, my Friday is just started ! Haha.

3 Likes

Starting my Friday feeling glad itā€™s a relatively cool morning with the windows open and that it will only get up to about 82F/27-28C today. I feel grateful for this before the temps start soaring next week! The heat dome is upon us!

So far I want to get my bedroom organized enough today so we can finally go buy a new bed. The foam spare bed we are sleeping on isnā€™t terrible but also isnā€™t a long term option. I need to pare down my wardrobe, also, and make a donation pile as well as a trash/recycle pile. I think focusing on clothes will be a good goal for the next couple of days.

Happy Friday!

10 Likes

Happy Friday gang!

I am flying home from a week long conference in Reno Nevada. Itā€™s still early enough that Iā€™ll make it home by noonish.

The hotel we stayed at, GSR, has, according to the internet, the largest stage in world in their theater. I asked around and managed to get a personal back stage tour of their theater! It was, without a doubt, the biggest stage Iā€™ve ever seen! Very cool!

There is a full sized replica of a Boeing 727 on the stage, been there.since day 1.

14 Likes

Happy sober Friday TS family!

Itā€™s already late afternoon here. Had a lovely day. Went out for brunchā€‹:yum: and shopping :shopping:
Then cinema :movie_camera::popcorn: the brand new Barbie movie :clapper:
My whole world is a lot more pink now :heartpulse::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Plans for the rest of the day: cooking dinner, gaming, sofa and telly. Just relaxing :relieved:

:squid:

9 Likes

Happy friday all. I am ready for the weekend. I picked up a 4 hour shift on Saturday and then Iā€™ll have the night to myself for whatever I decide. Sunday will be dinner out at a new restaurant and a Barbie viewing. How was it @HolySquid?

8 Likes

I loved it! Do you know the movie Free Guy? If you like that, youā€™ll like Barbie :blush:

3 Likes

I did like Free Guy and Iā€™m looking for entertainment so I think Iā€™ll be good. :clap:t3:

3 Likes

In our more recent moves, we were just talking about how it does take a couple years to truly feel settled in. We can be settled before then but then we tend to rearrange when we figure out a better way to have things arranged. So I know it takes time, but we just have to keep on trucking!

3 Likes