Personal accountability/Daily check in

Hello everyone

This is my first day. I have made the decision to better my life and begin my sobriety journey. I’m not 100% sure how to use the app yet, but I wanted to create a post for me to check in everyday. I made it for myself, but if anyone out there needs to start up with me or just check in on my post everyday, you are more than welcome you to!
Here’s to a new life! :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Holding yourself accountable is a great idea! You can also checkin with everyone here. Best wishes.

Checking in daily to maintain focus #57

5 Likes

Almost 5yrs cigarettes
3+yrs alcohol
25+ days meth
19+ days pot

4 Likes

Welcome! This is a great community. Lots of advice and support. Always someone online to support you.

4 Likes

I’m joining the others to welcome you!

3 Likes

Welcome and it is great you are here. Wonderful you choose to stay sober… This is the place for encouragement. :hugs: :sun_with_face: :dizzy: :unicorn:

1 Like

Today is my first day too! I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

5 Likes

Welcome! Read and enjoy all that is available here.

3 Likes

Hey @Channel25 I am new here (today - still figuring out what is what on the forums lol) and am 24 days sober, it has gone by faster than I imagined (the first 13 days were in residential detox with medical support, so that helped a lot). Stay strong and keep going, I’d love to hear how you are getting on along with your sobriety journey!! Take care of yourself!

I hope you’re doing well! :wave::wink:

Welcome to this great sober community Channel.
A great thread I use on the daily is the gratitude thread.

It’s a great way for me to start my day. Lots of great folks on that thread, just like all the others. I got so much to be grateful for when I’m sober.
I hope to see you around.
:heart::pray:t2:

2 Likes

48 days off pot
64 days off meth
3 yrs 2mnths 15 days off alcohol

3 Likes