PROUD of ME

Im super proud of myself, i have 5 months clean and sober and feel freaking awesome… my relationship is good, my relationship with my children is also really good, been doing my groups and meetings, seeing my counselor weekly, im doing EVERYTHING i need to and it really feels good but sometimes i find myself like wondering when its all gna NOT b good, like i feel like its all gna crash down around me for some reason, idk wtf my brain is trying to get me to think but im REALLY NOT worried bout picking that needle back up or anything its just like an uneasy feeling sometimes, like the pink cloud ive heard about? I just needed to tlk about it so here i am… any suggestions?

15 Likes

Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself! Oh, well, the way I look at it is, we can change, but life doesn’t… so there still will be bumps in the road, but now we are equipped to dealing with them without drinking or drugging.

1 Like

GRATITUDE

And lots of it. Reading it writing it out daily.

First of all, congratulations on 5 months clean and sober. You are amazing!!!

My gratitude work on here has retrained my brain. I got everything when I’m grateful. Without gratitude I got nothing.

1 Like

You are doing great!!. Cravings come and go and so do the feelings. It’s happening to me at the moment too. And I’ve been sober for 1 year and 2 months. I saw my counselor today and he said no worries, we all get that feeling from time to time. Don’t feel bad about it just do your best not to relapse. Keep busy and do new things. Keep it up!

2 Likes