Day 2 in recovery wish me luck

I am in Day 2 thank you God.
I am very grateful I spent yesterday clean.
Please please help me to past this day too. This day is very important for me.

9 Likes

Good Luck! :pray::blue_heart::100:

2 Likes

You got this!!! One day at a time😁

4 Likes

Congratulations on day 2 :slightly_smiling_face:.

Keep going strong, we are all here holding your hand, your not alone :+1:

You got this :grin:

2 Likes

Yes thanks

1 Like

Good luck :heart:

You’ve got this :+1: keep going x

2 Likes

Congratulations on day 2 Golu.
And welcome to this great clean and sober community. I’d wish you luck but I don’t think luck has anything to do with it. But I’d happily pray for you. I had to work pretty hard to get where I am now. This community has been a very important part of my recovery. Here’s 2 great threads to check out if your interested.

2 good threads I like.

Have a good read around. Join in when you’re comfortable.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You are doing great!

1 Like

Thank you for your support.

Forget luck my friend, what you’re after is strength, courage, motivation, commitment, mindfulness, clarity, self-confidence and love @golubkw… Which you have and will get plenty of! That seed of hope will never leave you, so it can only look up from here… :seedling::sunflower: Take it one day at a time, do some soul-searching and looking around to help you, do you have a plan?

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.
This is my day 3 and I am little bit confident now that I can do it.

I do not have courage to say I am clean today.
Because I am afraid I can relapse again.

3 Likes

Maybe try ameeting to back that luck up wish you well

4 Likes

I agree Meetings are a nice way to reconnect with people who understand our situation and show care and support , as for me, my sobriety was quite lonely making all the necessary changes around me to maintain it.
Without AA and everyone here id only have myself to talk to and only my own ideas.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on day two. Don’t forget to take a breath and see how far you’ve gone. Day two may not seem like a lot but it’s the building block day three, four, 10, 100. I myself am on day 9 and yesterday with a tough day for me and it was the first time I decided to join the communities and start participating in the support I found here is amazing.

So take a breath, be kind to yourself, reach out anytime you need support we are all here for each other, I have yet to go on the online meetings but I know they will be part of my day soon. You got this one step at a time and never forget that every day that number goes up so does your self-confidence, strength, and your positivity. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on day 3 :grin: