Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

Continuing the discussion from Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT - #2537 by Conor80.

Previous discussions:

Just wanted to be first Foodie to post here!

4 Likes

Ribs, chips, homemade slaw and breaded garlic mushrooms. :ok_hand:t2:

20 Likes

I might post my last post on this thread :rofl:

1 Like

@Tragicfarinelli - glad to see your being quite consistent in terms of where you eat, that colourful blanket features regularly! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

You need to! As well worth drooling over it again. :hugs:

1 Like

Yes. My favourite restaurant…home :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

7 Grain & Almond Granola Pancakes
Smothered in crunchy granola & sliced bananas add blueberries and real maple syrup

Sounds healthy ish :thinking:

And a ham steak.

16 Likes

Is there sugar in that maple syrup? For this I give you a pass as I have my sugar free ice cream with blueberries.

Nice I’d eat your slaw :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nope we can’t be friends while your making friends with that banana🤮

Did you make your sugar-free ice cream and blueberries? It looked delicious if you made it how did you do it?

2 Likes

No recipe this time as been trying out different recipes. I had a cup of unsweetened coconut milk and a cup of heavy cream left in fridge. Tossed in bowl. Sugar substitute about 1/8 cup. Cup blue berries. Splash of vanilla extract and about a tablespoon of 100% cocoa. Froze. A day later thawed just enough to spoon out. Could have stirred up for finer consistency but found it wonderful. This morning just thawed enough to scoop out for breakfast. Flavor good and the blueberries taste great. Some recipes I have tried turn out to be more like a popsicle. This was creamy.

3 Likes

I feel like I eat the most bland food 95% of the time :woman_shrugging:t2:

19 Likes

Bland food at its best I think! I love cheese on a bagel…

3 Likes

Forgive yourself ,in your 5% moments you eat chicken primavera……

2 Likes

Kept it simple today we got pork and fried potatoes and white rice also had leftover potatoes so just threw them in with rice, salsa on the side.
Peace to All

18 Likes

Cooler weather calls for homemade soup. Chicken & orzo

21 Likes

I eat half an avocado most days. Usually look like this and not the way @Juli1 taught me to cut them… I’ve slacked!
Yes @tailee17 I see lots of recipes on the internet for homemade ice cream!

Bon appetit everyone
Food in moderation is life.

17 Likes

Beef & Wine Ravioli with a creamy veggie pesto sauce with toasted walnuts.
And roasted carrots.

19 Likes