1day @ A Tym

Checking in, pretty easy day at work today, regardless of how things go at work I want to stay positive and have fun. Spent time with the kids a the park and now chilling. Hope you’ll had or having a good day. Peace and love

8 Likes

Good for you Corey! :raised_hands:

If you want to check in here there’s lots of other checkins too, you can read what’s up with other people here and they can read what’s up with you:

1 Like

Good morning, checking in. Bout to do some stretching and meditation with some people on this new app I downloaded. Head off to a work meeting the chill for about an hour for my free time. Head home after that and hang with the fam. Today will be a great day. Peace and love!!!

4 Likes

Checking IN… all good today, I feel off though because I don’t really have a group yet. I’m winging it but my house hold is a lot better with my fiancé and I coming up with a schedule for the house. Now I’m starting to feel there is foundation and a little bit of structure. I do plan on going to a meeting and finding a sponsor.

2 Likes

I love your positive feel, Corey! Keep it up! Today is my day 30 which honestly feels like day 60! But, it does seem to get easier with each passing day. Wishing you a fabulous day!

1 Like

Checking in, went to my first meeting last night in a long time in person. I had a buddy call and let me know he was going, I was about to say I’m off on Friday that I could go then, my spouse looked at me, so I stopped and thought, then said to my buddy I’ll be there. I thanked my spouse for giving me that push that I needed. I went to the meeting and got to talk to my buddy after about the situations we been having and that things will be good if we keep coming to meetings.

1 Like

Just showing up to meetings took me far in my early days. That continues to this day. I’m glad you have a sober buddy. Makes a big difference.

Went to a meeting, didn’t share but plan on doing so the next one I go. A lady was nice enough to introduce herself to me and introduce me to her guy friend. It was nice and I needed it today.

1 Like

My fiancé and are totally different. I pay attention to thing around me, weather, smells, sounds, our kids and other people. She hyper focus on what ever she is doing
, so like when the kids are calling her it takes me to tap her and tell her the kids are calling her. It’s starting to get on my nerves because why am I answering when her kids are calling and asking her questions, then when I get into talking and disciplining the kids or saying what I don’t like about what her mom is doing since she lives with us then she finally had something to say to me on how I need to calm down.

Checking in, feeling blah

What’s going on? Are you also posting on the daily check in thread?

Emotional and didn’t know how to express. Lots of work going on, trying to buy a house get promoted make more money. Trying to keep my house in order. A lot going on at once, trying to make it to meetings. Maybe I need to lower my expectations for myself for awhile.