Checking in daily to help maintain focus #7

As my post automatically closed down thread #6 … I’m starting this continuation one up.

Day 88 :+1:

53 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 34. I was catching up on reading and right when I was about to start my check in post the other thread closed lol. Good night TS folks :blush::sleeping:

21 Likes

Made the long 8 hour drive to Santa Monica. Having a nice soda w/lemon with dinner. Usually I’d be on my second martinis after a couple of beers. :pray: I can do this.
:pray::heart:

26 Likes

Nice number you got there!! :tada:

2 Likes

I still remember yours that had 3 additional eights :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Probably 4s, when it was 444.44 - was a fun one to catch!

4 Likes

Ahhh, my bad. My brain is really acting up!

I’m thinking that Geoff might be able to capture your awesome numbers in a couple of days :+1:

1 Like

Glad to see your check in lady! Keep going! :blush::+1:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley::heart: I’m hanging in there one day at time :wink:

121 Days. I was having a crappy day so I did the right thing and went to a meeting. It was cancelled and I was like wtf?! We had like 3 inches of snow which is not much around here. I wish there was something they could add to the AA website for closings. Unfortunately, the bad weather and holidays are when I need meetings most. I’m a regular at tonight’s meeting and it saddens me that this “fellowship” couldn’t text me and let me know. This really let me down and now I’m rethinking why I’m even going. All this talk about being there for each other is making me think it’s all BS. Yes I’m one of the newer people to this group (3 months) but I would think by now these woman would have accepted me enough to text me, guess not.

21 Likes

Wow Lisa, that sucks. Sorry.

Would you be able to ask what the communication protocol is at the next meeting?

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. I have to think they all text each other since I was the only one that showed up. There were no other tracks in the snow. I’ll ask.

2 Likes

Closing out day 18 here. I survived my family gathering and am pleased with how it went.

17 Likes

Glad you made it safe! Have fun; you’ll be so proud and feeling like a million with staying the course. I know you can do it, you’re attitude is inspiring!
:hugs:

1 Like

DAY 90. this is so unreal. i really did this all on my own, i’m on a pink cloud. i will go pick up my 90 day chip this coming monday. i’m getting so emotional typing this. who i was from day 1 compared to who i am now is crazy. i’m so damn proud of myself, next up is 6 months!

37 Likes

That’s awesome!! Well done :+1:

1 Like

Congrats!! Enjoy that good feeling and treat yourself.

1 Like

Hit 67 days at midnight. Got to my 4th meeting this morning. First women only group. Loved it. So welcoming. I’ve been in such terrible moods for the past few weeks and this has turned everything around. So grateful I was able to take that step doing something different to support my recovery. Thank you all for being there. You’re all doing awesome :clap:

26 Likes

38 days! Very close to 40 :slight_smile:

19 Likes
  1. The alarm woke me up while I was dreaming about the house I grew up in. It was sort of present day although my mum was still alive but she was out. I was cleaning there together with a young cleaning lady. There was a big scary spider in the bathroom. Hm.
    Wish I could have slept a bit longer. But back to reality it is. At least I’m clean and sober. Life is much better this way. Not easier because I try to better myself but it’s hard to find myself after 40 years of using and hiding. Working on it. Have a good Sunday all! Sober and clean that is. Love from Amsterdam.
29 Likes