Checking in daily to maintain focus #38

I have to reset everything. Day 0 again.

11 Likes

A massive congratulations to you :+1:plus 1 day :grin:

1 Like

I know Iā€™m a day late with these but so what, well done on getting your 90 back :+1:

1 Like

Your SELF. We all take the easy option bc we want what we want, we do have a choice but we choose the option that has instant gratification with less effort. We are spoilt, we are selfish and we are disillusioned to the point of insanity. You gotta want sobriety like you want oxygen bc lack of either is gonna leave you dead.

7 Likes

Absolutely :100: it IS meā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sober today through talking to other addicts. I must get out of myself on a daily basis bc my mind is always trying to tell me lies. By helping others I only see the facts and how can I help anyone if I pick up a drink.
I have sponsees who have trusted me with their lives.
Now thatā€™s a sobering thought.
They donā€™t even know they are keeping me sober today god bless em :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Hey Thomas, welcome back my friend. It sucks resetting the timer :frowning: Iā€™m so glad ur here tho.

1 Like

Hey Joe. Congratulations on your 70 days thatā€™s awesome. The only thread Iā€™m always on is the gratitude thread. Every day. I do come and go here and there on other threads. I use to feel I got to get caught up on this thread and others too. But Iā€™ve learned not to worry about that. Itā€™s impossible for me to get caught up. I do like celebrating on here. The main thing I try to remember is

But, itā€™s the sharing that heals. Not the person that listens.
Believing In Myself

So if I need to vent or complain or whatever or even celebrate, because I think itā€™s important. Then I do.
Youā€™re doing great buddy. Keep up the good work.

8 Likes

Checking in, relapsed on smoking after 26 days. Iā€™m not sure if I can get back on track right away. But Iā€™m still sober and am really grateful for that.

28 Likes

D 480
Itā€™s currently 3AM and Iā€™m still awake. Bleh.

22 Likes

Checking in day 22 thats THREE WEEKS. Thats a long time that flew by. Going day by day. Writing out my gratitude list helps me be in a more positive attitude. At the grocery store tonight i went thru the alcohol aisle and asked myself how i was feeling, was i gonna be triggered? I flew by the stocked shelfs and realized i dont want to drink tonight. My will power is leaps and bounds from day 1ā€¦hell week 1

26 Likes

Day 279.

So grateful for my clean and sober life today :pray:

Mini stay-cay mode activated! :rofl::bikini::shopping:

35 Likes

Wow amazing pics!!! That building :astonished: looks like beautiful weather!

1 Like

Checking in
Day 1
Today was really good! Started out kind of crappy. But I accomplished everything I wanted to do today (except for hitting the gym). I will try for that tmrw mrng. I have another busy day tmrw with zoom mtg, Dr appt, pharmacy, and running other errands. Will need to make sure to incorporate my readings and prayer, TS, and yoga. I hate opening up TS tho and seeing 1 on my timer. Ughā€¦ it depresses me. Iā€™ve been enjoying these color by number apps. Itā€™s a nice way to unwind I find. Hope everyone is having a good night!

21 Likes

I looked closely at the building and it looks like a womenā€™s body , doesnā€™t it! ? :joy:

Itā€™s so cool looking!

13 Likes

It does!!! Itā€™s quite beautiful :heart_eyes: where is this?

1 Like

Melbourne, Victoria, in Australia. My home.

4 Likes

Day 22ā€¦listening to music and sipping on bubly sparkling water :smiley:

21 Likes

It is day 6 go finishing up and i know it can be so hard. The thing that is making my mood better is that i am laughing so hard at the SNL weekend update. That is my favorite part of the show and i love right here near New York City i know the stories. Bit it made me laugh so hard o actually spit seltzer water out my nose. I know it may sound stupid but i am so glad when i have these laugh out loud moments. They make me forget so much if the bullshit that it feels good to be sober. I donā€™t know how many of you feel this way, but when I come across something that makes me feel this good i want to stop it up. Thanks to everyone out there

17 Likes

Day 126 :pray:t2:

13 Likes