Recovery for me

I’m new to this forum but I’m 555 days sober today and that’s a huge accomplishment I made it out of a abusive situation 2yrs ago and am proud to say I’m no longer numbing myself to survive being attacked and almost killed,I’m in the process of regaining full custodial rights to my daughter work fulltime 12 hrs a day and won’t stop being better for me and my daughter

23 Likes

Wow, what a story. Welcome to the forum…I’m glad you found us!

2 Likes

Happy for you Jamie :innocent: Thanks for sharing, and welcome here! :wave:

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Welcome!!! So glad you are here :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Welcome Jamie. Congratulations on your numbers 555. Love it. And congratulations on getting your life back. It’s amazing what we’re capable of when we don’t pick up. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable. These are 2 great threads I love.

Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery
I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Good to see you here on Talking Sober, glad you made it out of the abusive relationship, great job on the 555days! see you around, keep up the good work.:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Welcome Jamie :purple_heart:

1 Like

555 days thats brilliant :slightly_smiling_face:

Im glad you have got through these troubles and are doing well for your daughter and yourself.
You are full of strength.
Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you , it’s a struggle some days to stay positive but I do because I know I’m a fighter I just get discouraged sometimes but have made it without relapse and I thank the lord for that!:pray::heart:

What your doing so far is working for you, your doing great. It is hard sometimes and you right you have the strength to get through it and stay sober.
Yor doing your best and thats something to be proud of :slightly_smiling_face:
Reaching out here is good too, this community has helped me stay sober through the good days and the people here have held my hand through the bad, and we will hold yours too. Im glad you joined us x