Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

CATNICITY

39 Likes

Thank you for your help…Sober in Toronto…and that my friends is pretty sweet.

42 Likes

hey beautiful people! day 3 alcohol-free, after a 10 month binge of drinking almost every day. i’ve been drinking heavily for about a decade, with stretches of several sober months here and there - this time feels different. i want to make it far! even forever! i know i can, as long as i just focus on one day at a time. love y’all :heart:

53 Likes

wait a minute! what a difference 2.5 days of caring about myself makes!! :joy::joy: what the heck

42 Likes

I see a spark!! Keep going and tend to that flame.
🫸🔥🫷

5 Likes

Welcome back Des. Big hugs :people_hugging:
Sorry it’s under these circumstances, but you’re here. Now. That’s all that matters.
I’d love to see you on my/our home thread.

I’ll save you a seat. I’m sure we got room for ya.
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

AAAAH Yes Julia - let the beautiful you shine through! So happy for your sober time and that you are so clearly seeing the benefits! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back Des and well done on making a commitment to day 1! Girl you look good and you will be looking even better in sobriety! Keep showing up for yourself - please do love yourself in the process - we got your back here. :muscle:

2 Likes

Finally the heat has broken. Dinner outside tonight ala hubby!

48 Likes

Thank you Eric. It’s good to be back. It’s insanity on the other side. I appreciate your support as always and showing us how recovery can be done.:pray:t5::hugs:

2 Likes

Hey Jazzy thank you luv. Looking forward to sharing this sobery journey together. Bless you.:pray:t5::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Good for you! It’s a good feeling to be kind to yourself.

Welcome back! :innocent:

1 Like

Love the smiling face CJ :heart:

1 Like

Enjoying Sober Fall Y’all :blush: :coffee: :fire: :leaves: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :leaves:

51 Likes

always lovely to see you – :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks Jazzy! You too :blush:

2 Likes

Feeling great today!! :blush::partying_face: Almost Friday :partying_face::confetti_ball:
1 year 11 months and 20 days AF
36 days THC free

48 Likes

This is meeee
128 days off drinking

39 Likes

Hey friend - so good to see you! Keep fighting the good fight :muscle:

1 Like

Hells yes. For fuckingever! Damn straight skippy.

To quote Frank Zappa" here i’m is the zomby woof"

37 Likes