Sober Living 4 Life!

Just having a great day and life being sober! Graduated from Landmark Recovery last month and been home! Comment about your day and your maybe what y’all do to stay sober when having idol hands? And I’m new to this app so let me know some good groups on here or just message me if your about this sober life :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome Sean.
Glad you found us.
Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. 2 good threads I like to read

Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery
I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome Sean! Eric posted 2 great threads that are great sobriety tools. I’ll add another here that I think is worth checking out.
Welcome to the forum! 2022

3 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: its great to have you with us.

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi Sean, welcome. This place is amazing and has helped me so much.

I am having a great day, second day of our holiday and just crossed the border into Scotland. We drove the coastal route in and it is beautiful.

1 Like

Welcome! Today i need to keep my hands busy so i am drinking soda out of a wine glass 🤌 and working on some paintings!

Other times i like sketching, writing, petting my cat, and i am learning knot tying.

This app has saved me from making an excuse to use countless times, post whenever you need!

1 Like

Lol that’s funny and I like what your doing to keep busy! Stay sober :slight_smile:

Glad to be here , thank you for the welcome

1 Like

Welcome back bless your back the one how are still out waiting when that happens I know it’s not getting better keeps me on check :blush: