Beginner friends needed

Hey everyone, I am very new to this lifestyle and would love to connect with other beginners like myself :black_heart: day 2 of being sober

35 Likes

Welcome to the forum! So many awesome and supportive people here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m excited to be here

4 Likes

Welcome! Congratulations on choosing sobriety. This app has helped me so much.

7 Likes

It has helped me a lot even for the short time I’ve been here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea to connect with other people that are beginning to get sober. I have my tribe of people here that i got sober with as well, couldn’t have done it without them! Find your tribe and lean on eachother when you need help. Of course always feel free to reach out to anybody here, we’re all here to help eachother. Best wishes

8 Likes

Welcome Jay.
Congrats on day 2.
There’s a great thread if you’re interested a lot of people use to help stay accountable. Beginners all the way to old timers use it.

Have a good read around. Join in when your comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

I absolutely love that and that is exactly what I’m looking for :slight_smile: happy to hear you found yours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much daze and I will check it out for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family! :pray:t2::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Blondie :black_heart: I’m happy to be here

2 Likes

Thank you! I feel amazing to join this group of people and have already seen so many encouragement and support from everyone. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! First and foremost, you just connected to 1k+ of us; if not more! We range from individuals that or 12-60+ yrs old, all backgrounds, different parts of the world!

Some of have been here for years, and others just looking to start a path. Weather, sobriety is your end game is up to you! We understand your pain, and sympathize with what’s going on mentally. We been there!

Welcome to the forums!

6 Likes

@anon42928441 welcome to this very supportive sober family

4 Likes

Hi :raising_hand_woman: welcome, its lovely you have joined us :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We’re all like a big family here glad to have you along choosing sobriety in our life is a big improvement alot of us are enjoying this new lease on life.:grinning::+1: reach out read around and post your progress to encourage others with their journey. Good to see, take it easy

7 Likes

Welcome ! I’m 21 days sober . It’s nice to meet you :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m very happy I have :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could use a family :black_heart:

1 Like