Checkin buddy?

Hi there, day 1. Excited for that! But I know I’ll need a daily check in buddy, at least for the first couple of months. Is there a place on talking sober for finding one? Thanks!

6 Likes

hy i do not mind being a check in partner :). I am on 35 days!

3 Likes

Day 35! Awesome!

A checkin partner would be great - thank you so much! For offering!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
Theres a specific check in thread on this forum where u can check in anytime u like. I like to checkin at least twice a day. Youll get a lot of support from many people if u check in there! :slight_smile: Its a popular thread!

4 Likes

Checking in, day 1. may i please have the stickwithitness to make checking in a habit. PS it is nice out today.

3 Likes

Congratulations on ur day 1!!! When i first started checking in (and it wasnt a habit yet), i set alarms on my phone. One in the am and one in the pm. Would setting alarms help?

1 Like

if you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me, although honestly I don’t usually reply right away.

It’s great that you already see the value of having other people in recovery holding you accountable and supporting you in your new way of living.

2 Likes

I second the check in thread for its helpfulness and your ability to make connections. It’s great to have someone personally present for a check in as well though. Wecome to talking sober!

1 Like

thanks, JVKE, i appreciate it!

1 Like