I need a friend

Hey Katie 9 months is fantastic, never feel alone there is always someone here you can chat to, we are all in the same boat, best wishes

6 Likes

Hey Katie, how are you doing? :heart:

4 Likes

What up @Katie040522 you’re not alone! Glad you’re here💛

2 Likes

You’re amongst good people here. If it’s a cry you need, have it, they’re tears that water you so you can grow. Welcome to the community and congratulations on 9 months. You should feel proud that you came here to talk instead of the latter. Welcome :heart:

3 Likes

Hello Katie im new to this too. i got 1 year n 6 days im looking for new people or friends to talk to so if you need to talk to someone ill be here

2 Likes

Well done Katie on your 9 months. I have 24 days so im looking up to you and your 9 months well done. Thanks for the inspiration. This place has helped me in the last few days so much so keep coming here and reading storys. I will be your friend also❤ sometimes the people closest to us are not the best as they don’t understand. Everyone here does though. I hope you are well today.

3 Likes

Don’t let anyone else get you down or sway you from your path! I know it’s easier said than done, but try to think of your accomplishments and how far you have come. Whatever you are going through now, no matter how hard, you can push through it. Sending lots of love and light your way.

2 Likes

You can talk with me as i too am new!!

2 Likes

Someone attended me to the fact that this forum is in English only so I’ll have a due-over.

My name is Masja and I’m an addict.
Today I’m 36 day clean and having a rough time as well
I’m also new on this app and looking for healthy contacts, inspiration and morrel support.
I’m from the Netherlands :netherlands:

10 Likes

Congratulations on 36 days :raised_hands: I’m at 65 days myself. You should definitely check-in and meet some more cool people.

6 Likes

65 days …im so proud of you Anthony :clap: love to you :heart:

3 Likes

So my mistake it’s 65 today lol. Thank you Kelly. Sending much love back :hugs::blue_heart: ur a big part of my recovery with the few words you have shared with me from my last relapse. Thank you :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
How are you doing ?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking!
I’m doing Greet but I wish I could say the same about how I’m feeling.
Tomorrow I need to go to the hospital to take blood and a urine sample and than I’ll need to wait like four days before I get the results.
I’ve been under the weather for a long time but now that I’m clean it’s been a real truggel.
I wouldn’t let it take me down tough, I’m gonna beat this but it’ll take time and therefor patience.

3 Likes

Hello. I’m new here. I have 4 months sober. I’m sorry you are going through this hard time. It’s always good to talk to another person in sobriety.

4 Likes

Yeah it really does!
Last week I’ve visited a meeting every day and feel very good about it.
This great platform helps me as well and I don’t even need to leave the house :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hi Katie, Its great you have decided to come on here. You are not alone, I am here giving you a virtual hug and I want you to know Thankyou for sharing a little about yourself. I can totally identify with you

2 Likes

Welcome, Jennifer! Four months was a big turning point in my sobriety. So glad you joined.

2 Likes

Your so welcome Anthony, you are also part of my recovery with your sound advice to me recently, your a lovely soul and it shines through in your words so thank you too, we are all in this together :heart:

1 Like

Hi Katie, well done for reaching out instead of pressing that big ol’ fuck it button and undoing all the hard work you’ve put in so far!

Just remember, nothing is permanent, situations that feel like the end of the world today can feel slightly better with a clear head and a refocus. A shower, some nice food and some positive mindset can go a long way. I am sure there are plenty of female sobriety warriors on this forum that can talk to you directly if you need :pray:

Don’t give up, don’t give in. Fight for it :muscle:

2 Likes