I'm in rehab

What’s fake about it? A bunch of addicts and alcoholics all here to support each other. If you feel different, you’re free to leave at any time. But I would stay around, read and see what great advice has and is being given. Look for similarities rather than differences and you’ll gain a lot.

7 Likes

I can ASSURE you that TS isn’t fake. Lots of people have come here to help, to seek advice, when they get a craving etc. I haven’t been able to see any of your posts either. I’m sorry if you were reaching out and didnt find help.

Stick around and read some of the threads here.

Another member might know how to link into their response.

Oh yeah, and congrats on making the decision to go to rehab!!

6 Likes

Wasn’t saying anything bad. Just seen the same exact post word for word and wanted to make sure I didn’t get spammed. Calm down, I don’t wanna leave. Just trying to find friends and like minded people. Nothing wrong with asking

4 Likes

You are definitely among like minded people!!

Why do you say it’s fake ?

First I couldn’t reply or post, was afraid I just got jacked on my personal info or something. But dug deeper and it’s seriously like a giant therapy/ friend finding/ like minded/NA or AA

2 Likes

There is a slight delay before you can post to prevent bots. Glad you had a little patience because this place is great for support.

1 Like

But ty for having me.
Hi, I’m Cody and I’m an addict. Heroin and meth were my drugs of choice. But I’m happy to say to u all that I am 42 days in recovery strong.

18 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats!

1 Like

Welcome Cody, I’m glad you’re here. This place has worked wonders for me and congrats on your sobriety!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Cody. Congrats on 42 days! That’s an awesome start.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Glad you posted and got responses! This place helped me change my life. Well done on going to rehab. Stick with us and consider checking out some of the posts for newcomers. Here are some links, and a link to the daily check in thread. There’s also a lot of stuff just for fun. Glad you’re here!

3 Likes

@RosaCanDo thank you for helping with the threads! I just wanted him to have some material to read and possibly use!

3 Likes

Well done on 42 days brother , meetings made my journey in sobriety easier wish you well

2 Likes

Normally, when you 1st sign-up your access to some post etc, or limited to make sure your your not here to compromise the integrity of the forum. As you stay active you will be given more functionality of the site.

2 Likes

Hey there, it took me a day or 2 to figure it out. This place saved my life

3 Likes

Welcome Cody as others have said this site is a life saver. We all battle a common enemy and find strength in numbers while doing so.

2 Likes

Welcome Cody. Because of TS, when I go to sleep tonight I will have 11 months sobriety. This forum was a game changer for me.

3 Likes

Welcome Cody! This place gave me an easily accessible bunch of friends, from around the world, who get me. And available on a moment’s notice. Stick around. Congratulations on your 42 days!