Just Finished My First AA meeting it felt great to talk and listen most importantly

Just finished my first AA meeting after feeling hopeless and helpless I finally feel as if I’ve made the promise to myself that I’m ready for change and it feels amazing to honestly be sober!!!

No more losing everything I have waking up saying dang I got messed up and spent all my money and probably lost my family and or my girlfriend or whoever I was dating at the time.

What I did lose is bad friends who mean me no good but I gained a new sober family today in AA

And I a new sober community yesterday in you guys!!!

It’s time to see my worth in the eyes of a sober man :man:t5:

I should have done so much by now but it’s never too late :alarm_clock:

So it’s time for a beautiful new beginning and I’m super excited :laughing:

Fresh Start Me :soap::soap::soap::soap::100::100::100::100::muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

16 Likes

I love your enthusiasm. It works if you work it!

3 Likes

Welcome Rodney.
Great job going to a meeting.

This sober community has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. 2 good threads I like to read.
Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery
Gratitude is my strongest tool. Never start a day without it.

And this one is great for checking in daily or more if needed to be held accountable.

I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

4 Likes

Absolutely no better time than now to discover your worth as a sober man!! And that’s so great that you’ve found support and friendship in your new found sobriety, awesome stuff!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Family .wish you well

2 Likes

Love :heart: 4 Life

1 Like