Meeting please

I really need to join an online meeting. it’s time for me to do it!!! but I am struggling because there’s so many options online and I don’t know where to start. I’m looking for AA meetings in my time zone but I also don’t want it to be in my direct area… Does anyone have any suggestions of where to start. I’m in BC. Pacific daylight Time.

8 Likes

Could you try the 24 hour zoom code that @Twizzlers often links to ? I am sorry I can’t be more help as in Britain and not much experience. Sending strength :blue_heart:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I may check out this women’s one, thank you! I’ve been thinking I probably need to get on some type of online meetings, since my way hasn’t been working. I tried another one 1st go around, I was so confused and lost, the man talking was crying and sounded suicidal. I was overwhelmed and got off. Also need to set up zoom on my laptop and not my work one :slight_smile: @Miranda Hi! I’m glad you’re still here and hope you get the support you need. :hugs:

4 Likes

Funny that the password for the Women’s meeting is Billw.

2 Likes

Lol yes, but Bill was one of the founders of AA

You can find tons online. I’m in US but often do zoom meetings in new Zealand, Australia, UK.

I really enjoy attending those

1 Like

Makes sense :heart:

1 Like

Ive enjoyed the beginners meetings and speaker meetings. If you download the Everything AA app theres an online meeting lookup which you can filter

1 Like