Self Accountability

Good Morning! Learning to navigate this platform. I am using this for self accountability daily.

Grateful for today although I’m feeling shame.

Have a beautiful day!:heart:

14 Likes

Hi Stacey, welcome back to the forum!

There is a daily check in thread, its great for accountability and getting to know other members

Of course you can also keep this thread to daily check in also, just thought I’d let you know :slightly_smiling_face: great to have you with us :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Don’t feel ashamed. You are human. We are constantly being jabbed at by our disease. We have used for comfort handling life for a long time . We can’t recover overnight . The point is learn to love yourself, get up and keep trying . Never give up. You’ll get stronger . Keep using this app​:v:t4::+1:t4:and have a good day.

3 Likes

There are so many! I’m still learning to maneuver the platform! Is there a different topic for each of these listed or just jump right into one? Thanks for the tip!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good morning! Don’t be to hard on yourself! Take one day at a time. :heart:

1 Like

The link I posted also lists the previous check in threads. If you click.on the top line of my link (next to the little blue icon) it will take you to the thread we are using to check in. Then just go to the bottom of that thread and you can start posting on there.
It takes a while to navigate the forum but you’ll get there :blush:
Actually I’ll go on there now and tag you so you can find it straight away x
*edit to add, sorry for the late reply. I’m in Australia so we’re on different times. Hope you’ve been having a great day

1 Like

Your a gem! Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like