Day one all over again 😀

Hello everyone my name is Michelle I been addicted to crack for 13 years I have tried so many times to stop I got clean for a year and relapsed my time off drugs was Amazing!!! I miss it this is my attempt to get clean again when I was clean for that year I went to Florida for vacation it was great being clean I want and deserve my life back !! My son deserves better ( he is grown) he doesn’t deserve a crack head mom I want to be a mom he can be proud of!! Day one of a better life :star_struck: I got this

14 Likes

Welcome Michelle.
I’m glad you’re here.
I bet you have a beautiful boy you can be grateful for.
Join us over on the gratitude thread if you’re willing. We got a lot to be grateful for when we are sober. It’s retrained my brain.

It’s how I start my day.
Bring your own coffee.
I’ll save you a seat.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

You can certainly have sanity again, Michelle. Question is what are you willing to do to live clean & sober?

CA/NA/AA meetings with like minded people? Helping other alcoholic/addicts? Finding a spiritual guide to drive the Michelle bus instead of its last/current operator? Inpatient rehab if required?

As you know all it takes in the beginning is a desire to do life differently. You make the plan, work your program and do it daily & you will be back in “Amazing” land.

And, you don’t have to go fast anymore just to feel “okay”. Hugs to ya!

1 Like