I'm new and I'm reaching out

Hello I’m new to this an I’m wanting to reach out to everyone for their help to just encourage me on my journey! I am 25 years old & currently 2 weeks clean from heroin & meth. I lost my mom to fentanyl over dose a year ago on October 9th… Wow I just realized it’s going to a year that she has been gone. Well anyways, I’m currently on MAT (MEDICAID ASSISTED TREATMENT) this is what helps me to stay sober. But I am actually wanting to get help with getting some NA literature sent to me if possible? & Where would I go to join online zoom meeting due to me not having a vehicle at this time, and I live about 30 minutes away from town.

12 Likes

Hi Victoria I’m Lisa and welcome to the app. I’m so glad you want to be clean and fight for yourself. the zoom meetings are online. download the zoom app to your phone. i need a sponsor. i don’t have enough accountability.

2 Likes

Hi Victoria welcome to TS.

Na literature is available for purchase here…
https://www.na.org/?ID=literature
and the

Na virtual meetings are available from here…
https://virtual-na.org/

You can also download some of the literature in PDF format to use in the meantime while you are getting your books together. I am glad you have found the forum, there is a lot of support here…

Welcome to the forum! 2022

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face: nice to meet you.
Congratulations on your 2 weeks and taking steps to get support and help set yourself up for a clean sober future.

1 Like

Thank you guys so mucho

Hello and welcome Victoria.
I’m so sorry to hear about your mom.
Congratulations on your 2 weeks clean. This has been a great sober community for me to get support for my sobriety. Lots of wonderful people here with all kinds of addictions.

Here’s a couple of great threads I love to use for support.

Have a good read around. Join in when your comfortable.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Best wishes on your journey

1 Like

We all started one day at a time. Even 5 minutes at a time. I am sorry to read about your mom. You can take some solice that she is watching over you now and proud of what you are doing today.

It takes a lot of courage to come into a room full of strangers and open up. So I congratulate you on taking another first step.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: this is my first time being sober and trying to work a program. I live all the way out in BFE & there is only one meeting every week. & It’s only celebrate recovery.

1 Like