Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 1)

Continuing from:

19 Likes

626 Days. Living life on life’s terms. Just in a funk this weekend.

36 Likes

@Chosen2001
How are you feeling friend???

3 Likes

@anon27760155& @Its_me_Stella thank you both so much, that means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not sure if I missed any milestones from the last thread, so congratulations to everyone for being here another day :tada:

300 days no alcohol :raised_hands:t2:
268 days no cocaine.

Sad to report that I binged on cereal and ice cream, won’t be buying those again so today I bought some low fat yoghurts instead.

Gym and swimming were great today, back in the routine of it and feeling good about it.

300 days is quite something hey :blush: the next time I imagine reflecting on a number will likely be when I hit a year! I’ve even walked down to alcohol aisles in the supermarket and although some of the bottles are pretty, I’m not the slightest bit tempted by any of it. I despised the taste long before I quit. There are some alcohol-free spirit drinks in a different aisle, I’ve got no idea what they would taste like, probably awful!

Really looking forward to my Podiatrist appointment on Wednesday, to find out what he can do about my feet, they hurt constantly no matter what I’m doing, apart from whilst swimming, will be amazing if there’s more that can be done :pray:t2:

34 Likes

Day5 I am doing a tattoo today and I can see just how triggering they actually were. In sobriety I actually avoided ppl alot because my nerves and anxiety. Now I have ppl coming over that I don’t even know and have to try and put good work on their body so the whole world can critique it, that sounds so silly that a tattoo can trigger you they much but it really does. Today I’m gonna fight through it bc tattoong is something I really want to be great at. And the only way to do it is sober and I will do and I will be great at it. Much love everyone have a great day

32 Likes

I’ve been promoted to ‘member’ woooooo :no_mouth:. Day 63… thanks TS.:muscle::pray::muscle::pray:

20 Likes

It actually makes a lot of sense to me. You are vulnerable and you are feeling insecure right now. It is not the exact same but I felt very much this way when I had to be on a runway walking infront of hundreds of people when I hate every inch of my body. I get it Mike and I understand why you wanted to make those feelings go away, I did too.

I am proud of you for challenging yourself to tattoo sober today. Baby steps though don’t take on too much at once, make sure you stay balanced. :heart:

10 Likes

Hey… thanks so much for the check-in :slightly_smiling_face:. It means so much to me. I also want to respond to the other DMs to me in a day or two. I appreciate them so very much and I keep re-reading them since there’s a lot of wisdom there to digest. I do feel better. I think I just needed that vent and to express that raw emotion I was going through. I couldn’t do that with anyone else. Here I feel safe, loved, supported, non-judged and encouraged…to name a few.

I just feel I still need to wrap my mind around this new journey I’m living and do some more soul searching, self loving and take the advice to reach out and get connected.

Thanks again for reaching out @Its_me_Stella :pray:t3:

12 Likes

Amazing sober days, well done :+1:

2 Likes

Checking in. Day 245. Lazy pool days have begun. It has been tough, but battling through the temptations. I was feeling less fun, but then said f it. Did my backflip into the pool…sober this time.

I read this quote on a hiking group I’m on and wanted to share it on here.

I hope you all are having a great Sunday!

29 Likes

@CATMANCAM @icebear

images (3)
Checking in with u guys on morning of day 300.
I remember being happy with my 100 days, and now here I am three times that length. We have come far, but we are all just on one point in our own journey.

31 Likes

what’s going on today, really happy and proud for you. There is certainly some strong determined people in this little group. :+1:

6 Likes

The triplets hit another milestone! What an amazing little group of some very determined people. Congratulations on 300 @Misokatsu, @CATMANCAM and @icebear!!
yay ballons

8 Likes

@icebear
@Misokatsu love your check in!!! :heart:

300 days of awesomeness!!!
Wooohoooo congrats you two.
AF6D2EEC-CD72-4271-A3CF-0710CEF03256

6 Likes

Congratulations on your 300 days you guys. So cool to celebrate the TS Triplets.
@Misokatsu
@CATMANCAM
@icebear

5 Likes

Well I made it through my tattoo sober. And went and hit up a meeting, I’m tired so I’m heading to bed good night everyone

27 Likes

:heart::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Hey @Ceeds, how’d your weekend go? :heart:

3 Likes

Checking in. I took a nap snuggling my sweet Svetlana today! I love that she lets me snuggle her like a teddy bear when I sleep :joy:
It felt so nice to be a little lazy :heart::paw_prints:

24 Likes

Aw you’re so thoughtful to ask, thank you! My weekend was fantastic! I made my nieces a dunk tank with a 5 gallon bucket, toilet repair kit, and pvc pipes :flushed:. And spent today on my boat with a sober friend. Now just perusing the Foodie and Memes thread here with my bedtime tea. Not very productive but some much needed peace and sober fun.

Hope yours went well :purple_heart: pups looking adorable as always. She’s like forever more well groomed and put together than I’ll ever be :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes